Hacker Exchange is excited to present the Hack Your Future Hackathon — an exciting 48 hour experience that will train you to lead and help you stand out in the virtual talent market:
- Collaborate and build relationships with global peers
- Use cutting-edge workplace tech, and build the teamwork and communication skills you need for international careers
- Learn innovation mindsets and global, interdisciplinary, social and community awareness
- Practice entrepreneurship and innovation frameworks
- Build your network with industry professionals
FOR US, DIGITAL DELIVERY ISN’T AN AFTERTHOUGHT.
The Hack The Future Hackathon is designed for 2020 students and the 2030 workforce. And it’s brought to you by a team globally recognised for Innovation in Online Programming.
Slack. Zoom. GSuite. Notion. Remo. Podcasts. Miro. Youtube, and more. We’ll make full use of a creative tech stack to make sure you have an experience to remember.
Created for you by The Hacker Exchange (HEX).
Each Participant in each Team must be a student or has graduated no later than 2017 who has been accepted to the program by The Organisers.
WHAT TO SUBMIT?
This is all of your "Checkpoint" material. Designs, research, market validation and all other supporting documentation you have created — attach, link, or write all the materials required into Devpost as instructed in the daily checkpoints. This will help support your pitch video, and give us a better understanding of your Submission.
Your video must:
- be a 3-minute (maximum) pitch;
- include a clear problem statement;
- include an overview of the business model and revenue streams;
- include evidence of market validation;
- include a basic prototype;
- feature all members of the team and indicate the contributions of each team member (not all members need to present though);
- include “Next steps”.
Your video must be uploaded on Devpost as a Vimeo or Youtube link, along with the rest of your portfolio, before the Submission Deadline. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Show passion for your idea
- Let your creativity, your personality, and/or the “personality” of your idea shine through
- Clearly demonstrate and explain the product or service
- Post-production is encouraged but not mandatory
$3,600 in prizes
1st Place Prize
$2000 Cash & Practera Course
2nd Place Prize
$1000 Cash & Practera Course
3rd Place Prize
$600 Cash & Practera Course
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Data Strategy | Advanced Analytics
Strategy & Operations at DoorDash
Co-founder @ Repairy
Commercial Director at Smiling Mind
Specialist Anaesthetist and Founder: WeRoster • Medical Pantry • Medrun
Project Officer International Education Partnerships, Asia Education Foundation at Asialink
Senior Product Manager - Now Hiring UX Designers & Researchers
Partner at LUNA (Legal, People, Operations) | Startup Advisor | Facilitator
Innovation Hacker, Eco-Innovation Leader at Schneider Electric, CEO of Hackathons International
To what extent is the proposed solution novel, ingenious and/or surprising ?
To what extent did the team prove they validated their problem and solution with the target market?
To what extent can the proposed solution be implemented in the real world?
Prototype/Proof Of Concept
To what extent was the team able to create and demonstrate a working prototype
To what extent did the team clearly identify a real "customer" problem? Is it a large/growing problem area?
Presentation/ New Economy Skills
To what extent did they clearly communicate their ideas? To what extent did their pitch tell a story?